SERVICE AS GOOD AS GOLD
I have been a licensed full-time Realtor since 1999 with Coldwell Banker Bartels Realtors, one of the premier Real Estate companies in the area. Involved with multiple transactions throughout my career mainly in representing buyers in finding their dream homes as well as sellers moving on to bigger and better homes.
Specialized in all facets of the Real Estate business;
Single family homes, Residential Income (duplex, triplex and four-plex) as well as some commercial properties.
In the last three to four years, I have been educating myself in the fields of both:
- Short Sales- Helping clients who are in distress and wanting to get out of under their properties.
- Foreclosure – In 2010 and going forward, I have been involved in marketing and selling foreclosed properties for Chase Bank throughout the area.
- Graduated from CSU Sacramento with a Bachelors degree in each of Photo-Journalism and Ethnic Studies.
- For the past ten years, I have been awarded as the Million-Dollar Club member from 2000 to 2011.
- My interests include Playing music -Keyboards, photography and rebuilding antic cars.