Viewing Position: Realtor
Connected to the past and focused on the future! Having the right connections in the community makes all the difference. I grew up in the Pinole Hercules area where my ancestors settled over 150 years ago, some farming the fertile soils from Pinole to Rodeo while others helped build the communities that we now call home. The benefits of my longstanding connection to the community and my detailed knowledge, make up the foundation for the outstanding service I deliver to my clients. Through in-depth knowledge covering every aspect of the Contra Costa County area, I can help you discover a whole new level of service and potential when buying or selling a home.
I believe that my business is more than selling homes – it is about fulfilling dreams, creating investment opportunities, building communities and maintaining lasting relationships
We have a common goal: Making you a satisfied homeowner. I insure exceptional service at every step of your home buying process. As a full time agent I have the experience to help you to make an informed home buying decision. You will find me responsive to your needs and able to provide the professional guidance that is necessary in this confusing market.
I have the experience and knowledge, blended with the latest technology, to sell your home for the highest possible price in the shortest possible time. If you are considering a Short Sale I am are certified to do that, but we will meet with you first to discuss all of your options. I want you to do what is best for you, not for the Bank.
Realtor, BRE# 01924754
Realtor, BRE# 01449201
License # 00815305
Real Estate Professional BRE Lic. # 02006741
Languages: English & Spanish
I was Born and raised in Guatemala City, went to The University of San Carlos in the same country and I graduated on 1995 obtaining an Accountant Degree, came to the US on 1998 I went to Berkeley Adult High School and Validated my education, graduating from High School later on the same year, I started working in customer service and since then I’ve been training myself in customers satisfaction, I’m so pleased to say that I have more than 18 years of experience working with clients in different fields of the Sales Profession starting my Real Estate Carrier on 2003 on Southern California.
I’m your Realtor. Welcome Home.
My goal as a Realtor is helping my clients by meeting their needs whether it is buying or selling. I listen and work to make dreams come true. I am present through every step in the process, start to finish and beyond.
Contact me with your Real Estate needs. I look forward to working with you.
Realtor BRE# 01263808
|Realtor, BRE# 01701768|
|Realtor, Office Manager 00662125|
English and Arabic speaking.
Realtor, Notary Public, MBA Lic #01704387
My promise to you is to provide the highest level of service with the highest integrity. I will be your personal real estate consultant, at your side as we navigate through the complex process, guiding and helping you with all the available resources at my disposal.
Extraordinary service is key in our working relationship and communication is my highest priority. I never want my clients to have to call me for an answer…as soon as I have a response, or even if there is going to be a delay, my clients are notified immediately.
Please go to my website at www.MarieWongHomes.com to read the testimonials from past clients to familiarize yourself with how I take care of my clients.
My Credentials & Affiliations
12 years of marketing management experience
- MBA in Marketing
- 12 years of corporate marketing management experience
- B.A. in Business Administration
- Credentialed California Teacher
- California Notary Public
- Wife, mother of two sons
- Licensed Realtor with a highly respected broker in the real estate business since 1954
- REO (bank-owned) Certified
- Member of the CA Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors, and the West Contra Costa Association of Realtors
|Realtor, BRE# 00909877|
|Realtor ® LIC#01417281|
|Realtor, BRE# 01085151|
|Realtor, BRE# 01084260|
|Realtor, BRE# 01314145|
|Realtor BRE License# 01371250|
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist. College Degreed in REAL ESTATE.
- International President Circle Member
- Rookie of the Year award many years ago
- Realtor of the year
- Multi-Million Dollars Agent.
- L – Lucky To Have Chance To Serve You
- U – Updated Comparison Prepared for You
- C – Care All Your Real Estate Needs
- K – Key Marketing Strategy Especially For Your House
- Y – Your Satisfaction Is My Primary Goal
- S – Sam Is The Realtor With Many Referrals
- A – A Lucky Realtor Bring You Best Price.
- M – Man of Real Estate Experiences You Can Trust
About Sam Cheng
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist ready to work with you.
- People friendly personality will sell houses in a quicker time and a best price…
- Marketing stratigies available upon request.
|LIC. # R00229522|
SERVICE AS GOOD AS GOLD
I have been a licensed full-time Realtor since 1999 with Coldwell Banker Bartels Realtors, one of the premier Real Estate companies in the area. Involved with multiple transactions throughout my career mainly in representing buyers in finding their dream homes as well as sellers moving on to bigger and better homes.
Specialized in all facets of the Real Estate business;
Single family homes, Residential Income (duplex, triplex and four-plex) as well as some commercial properties.
In the last three to four years, I have been educating myself in the fields of both:
- Short Sales- Helping clients who are in distress and wanting to get out of under their properties.
- Foreclosure – In 2010 and going forward, I have been involved in marketing and selling foreclosed properties for Chase Bank throughout the area.
- Graduated from CSU Sacramento with a Bachelors degree in each of Photo-Journalism and Ethnic Studies.
- For the past ten years, I have been awarded as the Million-Dollar Club member from 2000 to 2011.
- My interests include Playing music -Keyboards, photography and rebuilding antic cars.
|Realtor, BRE# 00607346|